25 August 2007

Reflection

Lately, God leads me to some situations to make me remember why I am here
I read one of my friends’ blog about dreams.. he wrote about anything he wants to achieve in his life
( I was thinking... would I do the same thing as what he did? It was a great idea, what has written will be happened someone said)
I found a book full of questioners about calling and about gifts that He has already gave me..
(this book acted like a mirror, saying, “this is you, you have a so many gift He gave. What will you do with that?)


I am not write my dreams here yet, but I will write it down to make me remember, maybe someday I will write it here
I see what are in the mirror, I was amazed in a moment but I know there is responsibility beyond.

I said, here I am o God
I will do my best wherever I am.
It is the longing of my heart that my life could bless Your Name
So hold me and lead me by your grace..
And I will see the beauty of your great plans..

No comments: